Some terrific photographs from Mark featuring what some of the Rockingham locals affectionately refer to as the 'Coathanger.
It is in fact a magnificent span type bridge that extends from the shore to the island.
It is owned by the Australian Government and is entirely Navy. I have been over there several times in the last few years and the angling opportunities excite me.
Entry is by Navy pass only..
Great snaps of sunset at Kwinana Beach and Shoalwater.
A place for those special panorama photos...
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- shoalwater bay pengo island jetty sunset - Copy.jpg (16.51 KiB) Viewed 1309 times
- sketch of great white.jpg (15.55 KiB) Viewed 1309 times
- Kwinana Beach.jpeg (42.35 KiB) Viewed 1309 times
- A_School_of_Bluefin_Tuna (Small) (2).jpg (28.54 KiB) Viewed 1309 times
- rockingham-fbw-causeway-2010 (Small).jpg (52.13 KiB) Viewed 1309 times
"Remember Folks There Has Never Been A Fish Worth Dying For"