While many of us are now aware of our angling column 'Postcards from the Ledge' the world recognizes the wonder that is the Great Barrier Reef.
World Heritage Listed and probably the most important region in Australia for both angling and diving.
A magnificent stretch of coastal reef that lies off the coast of Queensland that still inspires all who visit and resort here.
A international destination for tourists,anglers and divers that leaves a lasting sense of wonder and awe at its diversification and opportunity.
New funding and improved management stratagies resulting from recently announced Federal and State Government Marine Park Report.
I was fortunate enough to visit and dive on the reef offshore from Cairns and managed a few photographs I am pleased to share with 'Sportfishworld' and the world.
Fishing in Queensland with Banana Barra!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Great Barrier Reef Marine Life 2 (Small).jpg (53.67 KiB) Viewed 9526 times
- Ross Diving on the Reef (Small).jpg (31.5 KiB) Viewed 9526 times
- Great Barrier Reef Coral 1 (Small).jpg (41.17 KiB) Viewed 9526 times
- Great Barrier Reef Marine Life 1 (Small).jpg (44.61 KiB) Viewed 9526 times
- Diving Queensland Reefs (Small).jpg (35.11 KiB) Viewed 9526 times
- Free Diving Great Barrier Reef (Small).jpg (31.66 KiB) Viewed 9526 times
"Remember Folks There Has Never Been A Fish Worth Dying For"