My week!!!!!

Fishing the Esperance region in the south eastern corner of Western Australia. Latest Beach Fishing and Boat Fishing reports from local correspondent Russell Stone. Bream, Mulloway, Snapper, Salmon, Groper...

Moderator: rusty

rusty
Forum MODERATOR Fishing in Esperance

My week!!!!!

Post by rusty » Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:41 pm

Well its been a fantastic week for myself, thanks to the grandkids bringing home a nice virulent flu bug that has just about killed me!!! flu shots on the cards me think aye!!
Also my home computerrr crashed so all in all a top week, one consolation though is the chance to catch up on making up some gear etc, repaired 2 rods with new tips, made up some small ball and barrell sinkers and also made up some large star sinkers for the beach. checked out the gen set and gave it a service as we are going to point malcolm this weekend chasing the king george whiting and maybe some pink snapper, point malcolm is approx 100 kms from home and also is 80 kms off the bitueman so every thing has to be ticketty boo, serviced the pig (landcruiser) also have done a service on the honda on the tinnie which was bit over due, fitted a new navman vhf radio to the tinnie and rewired the echo sounder (ls6000 furuno) back in, so all in all its been busy week as well.
All of the locall beach hot spots have been firing over the last week or so, salmon at dunns, and kennedys, skippy at most locations and not much to report on the boat scene as the weather has been pus.

Bob Fisher
Administrator

Fishing Point Malcolm with Russell 'Rusty' Stone

Post by Bob Fisher » Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:16 pm

Point Malcolm is approx 100 kms from home and also is 80 kms off the bitueman so every thing has to be ticketty boo
Good luck on the trip mate!!!

you lucky bugger...

p.s.

Take a bunch of pics of EVERYTHING - to share with others!!!
Capt. Aussie Bob Fisher
SportfishWorld, LLC.

Return to “FISHING IN ESPERANCE, WESTERN AUSTRALIA”