just a quickie!!!!!

Fishing the Esperance region in the south eastern corner of Western Australia. Latest Beach Fishing and Boat Fishing reports from local correspondent Russell Stone. Bream, Mulloway, Snapper, Salmon, Groper...

Moderator: rusty

rusty
Forum MODERATOR Fishing in Esperance

just a quickie!!!!!

Post by rusty » Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:58 am

Hey guys just a quickie the weather has really been shite the worst in years down here the fishing club has never cancelled more than two years in a row and this year its been 5 yeah! 5 months since we have fished at the moment my two sons and i are draining the big girl as we have 450 litres of very stinky fuel, smells like varnish aye, need to strip six carbs and clean her motors out as i like to dot the iiiiiss and cross the tee"s etc!!!! i am off to the great australian bight this weekend with some mates who have been slaying the pink snapper of late so am armed with my new camera and will post the pics etc, they got 16 pinkies last trip off the beach mmmmmmmmmmmm i am looking forward to it aye, also looking forward to stevo getting back as we are also going out that away. will keep ya all posted. :D
I am now officially semi retired so lot more time on my handsa s the sons have sacked me heh heh heh it was part of my plan the dumb suckers aye :P :P :P :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I live with fear sometimes she lets me go fishing!!!!!!!!

Return to “FISHING IN ESPERANCE, WESTERN AUSTRALIA”