easter weekend!

Fishing the Esperance region in the south eastern corner of Western Australia. Latest Beach Fishing and Boat Fishing reports from local correspondent Russell Stone. Bream, Mulloway, Snapper, Salmon, Groper...

Moderator: rusty

rusty
Forum MODERATOR Fishing in Esperance

easter weekend!

Post by rusty » Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:58 am

Hi guys been slack of late and am sorry for that but i dont seem to have the time of late for anything, i am trying to restore my old toyota landcruiser as well as run the business and try to keep the grdens up to scratch and its all a bit much aye!!!Anyways enough of the whinging, heh he heh !!!!!!! :oops: :oops:
Old keithy and i as well as the dragons went out east over the break and suceeded in puting lotsa hrs in the tinnie for little result the reason being the water was very warm, which puts the king george off, (23c) unusuall for this time of the year!!!!!!
On the last night keithy and i went over to our little mulloway hole along with a farmer freind darren inkster, dazz missed out on lotsa fish as he was fishing a bit heavvy!!!! kieth got the first mulloway at 1730 and it was on for the next couple of hrs we landed 12 mulloway between the 3 of us most were 4-5 kgs the biggest was a little over 7kgs.
The thing with my annual easter sojurns to the east of esperance are that a minority are really spoiling what i consider one of the last fronteirs of west ozz, more to follow on this subject at a later date
I live with fear sometimes she lets me go fishing!!!!!!!!

barra_on_fly
Forum MODERATOR Fishing W.A. & Australia

Post by barra_on_fly » Sat May 02, 2009 8:31 am

Hey Rusty, I know how you feel. At the moment if I get out once a month I am doing well! but remember..

Those Mulloway....

:wink:

Return to “FISHING IN ESPERANCE, WESTERN AUSTRALIA”