2007-09-03 Pics Napa California - CHP and Red Corvette

Fascinating photos taken daily by our members. Post your own pics on things that others may find interesting in and around wherever YOU live in the world. Includes "Towing Big Loads in the USA", American Muscle Cars Daily Drivers!!! Daily Pics by an Aussie in America...

Moderator: Bob Fisher

Bob Fisher
Administrator

2007-09-03 Pics Napa California - CHP and Red Corvette

Post by Bob Fisher » Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:55 am

This shot was a total fluke! However, it's one of my favourites... I took a pic of the CHP car next to me and picked up the Corvette in the driver's side mirror by chance. A part in the series of "An Aussie's perspective on living in the USA." Bob Fisher SportfishWorld Photos...
Attachments
CHP-Corvette-03.jpg
This shot was a total fluke! I took a pic of the CHP car next to me and picked up the Corvette in the driver's side mirror by chance. Bob Fisher SportfishWorld Photos...
CHP-Corvette-03.jpg (76.46 KiB) Viewed 3900 times
CHP-Corvette-02.jpg
This shot was a total fluke! I took a pic of the CHP car next to me and picked up the Corvette in the driver's side mirror by chance. Bob Fisher SportfishWorld Photos...
CHP-Corvette-02.jpg (72.86 KiB) Viewed 3900 times
CHP-Corvette-01.jpg
CHP-Corvette-01.jpg (50.18 KiB) Viewed 3900 times
Capt. Aussie Bob Fisher
SportfishWorld, LLC.

barra_on_fly
Forum MODERATOR Fishing W.A. & Australia

Post by barra_on_fly » Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:36 am

CHP and not one "CHiPs" joke.... :lol:
Saw a motorcycle cop in Adelaide yesterday, just pulled someone over. Jodpers should NOT be worn by overweight people, EVER!@! :x :x :x

Bob Fisher
Administrator

JODPERS!!!

Post by Bob Fisher » Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:00 am

barra_on_fly wrote:CHP and not one "CHiPs" joke.... :lol:
Saw a motorcycle cop in Adelaide yesterday, just pulled someone over. Jodpers should NOT be worn by overweight people, EVER!@! :x :x :x
My missus agrees!!!
Capt. Aussie Bob Fisher
SportfishWorld, LLC.

Return to “PICTURE THIS!!!”