Hazards in the workplace

Wild Life Photos and Videos taken by our members from all around the World! Birds, Snakes, Raccoon, Deer, Whales...

Moderators: Bob Fisher, barra_on_fly

Mullaking

Hazards in the workplace

Post by Mullaking » Wed May 20, 2009 3:26 am

Had to do some work on some pumps at a remote pumping station. Didnt put this in my JHA!!!
Attachments
Workpics 038.jpg
Workpics 038.jpg (46.51 KiB) Viewed 3087 times
Workpics 036.jpg
Workpics 036.jpg (46.83 KiB) Viewed 3087 times

Bob Fisher
Administrator

WASPS AND HORNETS

Post by Bob Fisher » Wed May 20, 2009 1:54 pm

Wasps? Hornets? they look nasty....
Capt. Aussie Bob Fisher
SportfishWorld, LLC.

Mullaking

Post by Mullaking » Wed May 20, 2009 10:19 pm

Dunno what they were but they all suddenly died after the grounds keeper visited. My guess is he nuked em. :twisted:

wookie

Post by wookie » Fri May 22, 2009 10:20 am

Gee thats a bit tough on the poor bloke. :roll:

You guys slug it out past the man eating crocs and rogue buffalo to the 'remote' pumping station then down tools because of an old snake skin and a wasps nest. So then old mate has to deal with the same on his way out for 5 seconds work with a can of Baygon.

What happened to the old Pilbara Tough Mullaking I used to know. :lol:

Mullaking

Post by Mullaking » Fri May 22, 2009 11:06 am

We had actually completed most of our work before they were eradicated. They left us alone as long as we did the same but 'old mate' grounds keeper who visits the pumps daily wasnt taking any chances. I hate spiders and snakes, need a high speed fan when camping to blow the mozzies away, cant walk anywhere barefoot, and get really emotional when I am oufished. If that means I am no longer "Pilbara Tough" then so be it life goes on yada yada blah blah whatever seeya

barra_on_fly
Forum MODERATOR Fishing W.A. & Australia

Post by barra_on_fly » Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:45 pm

Mullaking wrote:We had actually completed most of our work before they were eradicated. They left us alone as long as we did the same but 'old mate' grounds keeper who visits the pumps daily wasnt taking any chances. I hate spiders and snakes, need a high speed fan when camping to blow the mozzies away, cant walk anywhere barefoot, and get really emotional when I am oufished. If that means I am no longer "Pilbara Tough" then so be it life goes on yada yada blah blah whatever seeya
:lol: Knew it!! :lol:

Mullaking

Post by Mullaking » Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:07 pm

Talking about hazards in the workplace....(HINT HINT)..
I was up close and personal with a 50 cal rifle, an old M16 and a 585 fully auto machine gun today. They wouldnt let me borrow them for a few shots down the range but I got to pat em. Oooooohhhhh sooooo sexy :shock: :wink:

barra_on_fly
Forum MODERATOR Fishing W.A. & Australia

Post by barra_on_fly » Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:24 am

Years ago I help unload a consignment for East Timor that was held at the Armoury at the RAAF base........ :wink:

All above board, stuff for the police over there. 8)

Mullaking

Post by Mullaking » Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:32 am

I just wanna shoot one. :twisted:

Return to “WILD LIFE PHOTOS AND VIDEOS FROM AROUND THE WORLD”