Local Fishing Correspondents

You are welcome to discuss any general topic that you wish to in this forum!

Moderators: barra_on_fly, Bob Fisher

LAND BASED GAME MANIAC

LAND BASED GAME

Post by LAND BASED GAME MANIAC » Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:32 am

Hi guy's im new to this site but am a crazy land based game fisherman and wanted to know some new spots around Australia where i can test a new series of game gear. Any ideas? :

Bob Fisher
Administrator

Re: LAND BASED GAME

Post by Bob Fisher » Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:45 am

LAND BASED GAME MANIAC wrote:Hi guy's im new to this site but am a crazy land based game fisherman and wanted to know some new spots around Australia where i can test a new series of game gear. Any ideas? :
From the fishmaster

Greetings to LAND BASED GAME MANIAC and your associates at PREMIER FISHING AUCTIONS:

With such a huge warehouse and extensive range of premium fishing tackle maybe you could be generous enough to sponsor a fishing photo contest for our Fishing in Australia section?

:wink:

Your support would be greatly appreciated!!!

:)

Best Regards,
Capt. Aussie Bob Fisher
SportfishWorld, LLC.

LAND BASED GAME MANIAC

SPONSORSHIP

Post by LAND BASED GAME MANIAC » Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:20 am

No worries, give me an idea of how we can do something and whats involved? :

Bob Fisher
Administrator

Re: Local Fishing Correspondents

Post by Bob Fisher » Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:19 am

fishmaster wrote:
fishmaster wrote:Do you want to become a fishing correspondent for SportfishWorld in your part of the world? Contact me and I'll set you up as a moderator with your own forum! It doesn't matter where you fish or what species of fish you catch...
OK all you Fisho's out there ... the offer still stands ... it doesn't matter where you are in the World ... Come and join our team!!!
Capt. Aussie Bob Fisher
SportfishWorld, LLC.

Islander
Master Angler Ranking

Bob

Post by Islander » Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:30 am

Hi Bob,

Mate - I'm located about halfway between the Hedland and Karratha guys - and they have this area well n truly covered between them as a group so probably not a lot of point adding another forum so close to all the other existing ones unless you specifically want too.

About the only thing I can offer maybe is that we are here all the time on the island - whereas a lot of the other forums members just visit this area occasionally on a long weekend etc, so I could give maybe more up to date reports on how things are.

It's up to you - if you want a Balla Balla / West More Island / Depuch Island section.

I've just purchased a domain name for our West Moore Island web site and building the draft web pages now.

I was going to set up a forum for visitors / guests etc to stay in touch with each other and us - maybe theres scope to do that thru a specific forum here rather than me recreating the whole thing on yet another forum. I could just link to it off our web page.

It's up to you - give it some thought - and discuss it with the other members and let me know what you think in due course.

I'm easey either way - whatever you think is best for this forum.

Cheers
Flywest Fishing Charters
http://www.flywest.com.au

Bob Fisher
Administrator

New forum for Balla Balla

Post by Bob Fisher » Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:56 pm

G'Day Islander,

I know where Balla Balla is mate... I've actually lived in Carnarvon, Exmouth and Port Hedland and I've fished Dampier a few times...

I don't think we have room for another forum in this region mate...

To tell you the truth I'm not happy with the response that we currently get from the good folks in Port Hedland and Karratha Dampier without splitting it further... It has taken a number of years with a lot of hard work and input from the likes of Shane, Luke, Leith and Barra just to get this far...

If you set one up for West Moore Island (or if you need assistance setting one up), we can link to it from this website..
Capt. Aussie Bob Fisher
SportfishWorld, LLC.

Return to “OPEN FORUM”